Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Leo the Lion, King of the Jungle

Leo had a newborn photoshoot and I'm obsessed with the pictures!  During middle-of-the-night feedings, I did some research on lighting tips and some cute poses for an at-home photo sesh.

We were at a baby store the other day and Brad laid his eyes upon this newborn lion outfit and there was no talking him out of it.  Now seeing how the pics came out, I totally agree with him.  So we set up a mini studio in our room and took these pictures which he mostly slept (and ate) through.

Without further adieu, I present to you our favorite pictures from Leo's newborn photoshoot.  Yes there are a lot of pictures - hey, I'm a proud new mom, what can I say?

(you can click on the pictures to make them larger and scroll through them that way if you want to see every cute little finger and toe)

One of these is coming soon, to a Birth Announcement near you.  We've already chosen our favorite - which one is yours?












1 comment: