Where has the time gone? Leo is 6 months old. That is HALF OF A YEAR! I can't believe we have been at this parenting thing for half a year. It's hard to remember what our life was like before we had a baby. We thought we were so busy - what were we doing all the time? Oh yeah - sleeping, working out, running errands, going to the grocery store, seeing our friends - okay, I remember, we actually were able to get things done. Oh well, Leo is so worth it. I know what you're saying, "if you think having one baby is challenging, imagine having 2...or 3!". We're very pleased with our one little 6 monther for now.
Leo has been exclusively breastfed for 6 months (wuhoo!), so Brad was SO excited to give Leo real food on his 6 month birthday as a rite of passage. Without further adieu, here is Leo's very first food (this is a video so go to the actual blog to watch it):
Leo has been exclusively breastfed for 6 months (wuhoo!), so Brad was SO excited to give Leo real food on his 6 month birthday as a rite of passage. Without further adieu, here is Leo's very first food (this is a video so go to the actual blog to watch it):
Here are a few highlights from the "meal":
Yes, he made this face throughout but I think he actually did like his carrots:
After a few minutes he actually got into it! He saw the spoon coming and he would open his mouth:
Is this a happy camper or what?
Okay, show's over, time for my thumb and my crib:
Here are Brad and I taking turns feeding him:
And after Leo went to sleep, Brad and I celebrated 6 months of successful parenthood with funfetti cupcakes. Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment