Sunday, December 18, 2016

Practice Makes Perfect

Last weekend Brad and I babysat the Herman boys.  How did we do?

  • Brad changed his first dirty diaper - and boy oh boy was it dirty.  Nice work, Asher!  
  • I played with both boys in the basement for a while - it's getting harder and harder to get up and down from the floor and hold Asher's hands while he's walking and clean up toys from the floor - this belly of mine is in the way!
  • Riley - I mean Iron Man Tony - has more energy than ever, if we even thought that was possible.
  • Asher took a nap and woke up with a pacifier in his mouth AND one in each hand and it was the cutest thing ever

These kids are 100% boy.  I was so exhausted I needed to take a nap.  Seriously.  I took a power nap while Brad played with Riley in the basement and Asher took his nap.  

Erin and Chris, how do you do it???

1 comment:

  1. This is why you start out with a tiny baby who doesn't do much. You get to ease into it together and learn how you work best together. Then, they get more energy as you do - then they keep getting more energy and you give up trying to keep up with them and do the best that you can. Then you throw up your hands, call for back up and laugh as you watch your family members trying to keep up with your kids!

    ReplyDelete