Friday, December 16, 2016

Tummmm tu tum tum, TUUUUUMS

Oh Tums, how do I love thee?  Let me count the ways.  For someone who has never had heartburn before, this is quite the shock.  

For the last 3-4 weeks, I have been having major heartburn.  When I eat carbs, when I eat fruit, when I eat...just about anything.  Is this fun?  Heck no!  I carry my bottle of Tums with me everywhere I go, and I'm constantly popping a couple here, a few there, more a few hours after I eat because randomly the heartburn is back - don't worry, this is all doctor approved.

According to old wives tales, heartburn during pregnancy means the baby will be born with a lot of hair!  So what do we think, will Baby Stamm come out with a Jew Fro?  Maybe long luscious locks that I can french braid?  If the myth is right, then I wouldn't doubt it!  But for the next few months, I will continue to keep my Tums by my side and wonder what will come next.  


No comments:

Post a Comment