Thursday, March 2, 2017

Leo's Due Date!

Well today is the day, Leo's due date!  Congratulations bud, now you're a fully developed baby!  I can't imagine still being pregnant this long - seriously, I would have gone crazy.  And we wouldn't have had these bonus 3 weeks with little Leo!

To celebrate him being three weeks old, we gave him a pacifier!  Does he like it?  Yes he does.  Does he drop it every 10 seconds?  Yes he does.  Does he scream his little newborn cry until we put his "cork" back in?  Of course he does.  But he has the need to suck and this does the trick.


Happy due date Leo!  I took about 8 of these pictures to try to get one where Leo wasn't dive-bombing with is head and where I don't look exhausted.  Finally Brad told me that I just look like this now - yaaaay sleep deprivation!

We've given Leo a couple of baths now and although he doesn't like them yet, he is hating them less.  And he loves his little hooded towels!

1 comment:

  1. He's becoming more like a real person every day! Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast. Take my word for it.

    ReplyDelete