Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Video Dump

We have been just a bit busy recently so I apologize for the lack of posts.  To make up for the radio silence, I present to you a bunch of videos of Leo from the last few weeks!

Leo has the hiccups.  He had them at least once a day when I was pregnant with him, and it's so cute that he has them on the outside too.  I guess it's the same baby!:

Leo has this cute little double cry he does.  Sometimes it's on his own and sometimes it's in between major wails.  It hurts my heart when he does it because I can tell he wants something - attention, love, his cork (pacifier), for me to dress him faster after changing his diaper, etc.  For that reason it's hard for me to get a video of it because I usually jump into action to calm him.  Regardless, here's his adorable double cry:

Leo has been searching for his thumb and he has found it!

And finally, Leo snores:



No comments:

Post a Comment