Friday, October 5, 2018

Bumpdate and Babymoon

Here are a few things that are getting a bit challenging at 26 weeks pregnant:

  • tying my shoes
  • painting my toenails
  • finding comfy clothes that fit
  • standing up without making a noise 
  • picking things up off the floor
  • sleeping is starting to get a bit tricky but so far it's not bad
  • not having my back hurt (but I think a lot of this has Leo to blame and not the pregnancy...yet)

Here's the 26 week (6ish months) bumpdate picture, in from of the New York Public Library.


Brad and I spent a really fantastic weekend in New York City last weekend!  We had ourselves a little Babymoon.  Leo had a sleepover with Bibi and Zee and we had a nice long weekend - parents only.  This is the first time Brad and I have ever left Leo at the same time!  We did SO much!  We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, visited the Public Library, saw a live taping of John Oliver, went on a food tour of the Lower East Side with Gabe and Arielle, saw the show Avenue Q, baked cakes at Milk Bar, walked through China Town and Little Italy,, Times Square, Lincoln Center, Williamsburg where everyone was walking around with their lulavs and fur hats for the chag, ate bagels in Central Park, went to the Tenement Museum, watched the Ohio State/Penn State game and more!  Oh yeah, and we are everything - bagels every day (literally), pizza (almost every day), cookies, cake, pickles, dumplings, knishes, deli (Brad had pastrami, I had blintzes - Ronnie's are so much better), and more!  One night at 10pm we went to get salads - I needed a vegetable!  

We walked about 7-8 miles every day.  Phew!  I'm getting tired just reliving it.  It was really wonderful to spend this time together - the calm before the storm.  Thanks New York!




No comments:

Post a Comment