And here he is, thrilled to have juice with breakfast. You get special things like juice when you have a cold and the sniffles. Can he look any happier? Cheese AND juice??? Lucky man!
After school it was time to get ready and dressed for trick or treaters. Since Leo looooves Moana, we figured who better to dress up as but Maui! For weeks before, I hand-drew tattoos all over his costume, I cut out leaves and sewed them all over his shorts, added a twine belt, made his necklace with "teeth" on it and I even made him a hook.
Leo wasn't thrilled about putting on the Maui costume but we finally got it all on and he looked adorable! For a while he helped us hand out candy since most kids come between 6-7, even though it runs until 8.
For reference, this is what the Moana crew really looks like:
(this blog entry has been co-authored by Brad and Stacey)
No comments:
Post a Comment