Hip, hip,
Hooraaaaay!
I've been trying to swaddle her with her arms tucked in and we've had a bit of success the last two nights. Keep your fingers crossed that we've found what works!
Here are some cute pictures of Gavi from this past week - she is 7 weeks old!:
Gavi and I went for a loooong walk yesterday, taking advantage of the gorgeous weather!:
Leo has been working on counting at school. He can count to 5! I realized this a few weeks ago when we were walking up the steps and I say "We have two more steps to go. One, two!" and Leo said "Three!". Well now, he counts like this: "four, six, ten!" I think we have a little more work to do.
Over the weekend we went to Leo's friend Matthew's 2nd birthday! He's the kid on the left in the picture below. It was a Moana theme! Leo was super excited about it. They played in the gym at the JCC, ate chicken nuggets, cake, and apple sauce, and had Moana stickers. What could be better!
Here are a few more snippets from our weekend and Monday:
If you want a glimpse into what dinner time is like at our house, take a couple minutes and watch this video. That's right, we have Frozen sing-alongs, cover ourselves in veggie meatballs and eat ice cream with our fingers. Welcome to a normal evening at the Stamm House!


No comments:
Post a Comment