Thursday, March 28, 2019

Ommmmmm

One of the things Gavi and I like to do on maternity leave is to go to Mommy & Me yoga classes.  We've gone to a couple different classes and there's a really cool one we love.  The Carnegie Museum of Art offers a Mommy & Me class combined with a stroller tour!  So we do yoga in a really gorgeous room with our babies.  

Here is Gavi, doing her best side stretch:

Then we meet a docent who takes us on a guided tour with a theme.  Yesterday's theme was exploring color.  Here, Gavi is taking in all of the excitement of the museum with her friend Lilly.  Don't they look like they're enjoying themselves?  Okay, I guess the guided tour is more for the moms.  It's a really fun concept, isn't it?

Then Gavi and I went for a 5 mile walk with our friends Jill and Emmett.  It was great to spend so much time outside!

If yesterday was exercise day, then today is spa day!


No comments:

Post a Comment