Gavi is 6 months old!!! I absolutely can't believe it. Here is our big girl:
And with proud big brother:
And what Brad's the most excited for, Gavi ate her first food!!! Sweet potatoes:
Check out the video of Gavi having her first food! It went...okay...
She has gotten much less tongue-thrusty in the last week or so and is actually enjoying the food more now and has gotten upset when she's sitting in her chair and we're not feeding her. By now she has tried sweet potatoes, avocado, a cheerio, and rice cereal.
Overall her first food experience was a success!
Before school one day this week I took this sweet picture of Gavi:
Then I hear "Mommy, look at me!" and I took this adorable picture of Leo. It wasn't until I sent them to Brad that I realized Leo was doing exactly what Gavi was doing. I guess he thought "hey, if Mommy thinks it's cute when she does it, she'll think it's cute when I do it!" And he was right
Crazy Hat Day at school calls for a Wisconsin hat!"
And of course, Gavi had her 6 month doctor's appointment. She was really sleepy so she was pretty melancholy the whole appointment:
Waiting for the doctor:
She did great! She got 3 shots and one oral syrup. She weighs 15.5lbs which is in the 30th percentile for her age and the 70th height percentile. She's right on track!
Look at these cutie petuties:
When Leo says "not Mommy gets in the picture", I listen to him and get in the picture:
Bonus video: Brad kissing Gavi and getting some serious smiles and giggles:
No comments:
Post a Comment