- Gavi has been getting her appendages stuck in the crib slats
- Gavi slept 5.5 hours on Monday night! That's her longest stretch so far!!!
- Leo has been making my coffee every morning
Gavi is still adorable and loves her penguin, Petunia:
Gavi has now been paying in her activity center like a big girl!
Leo loves to take showers! He likes to sit in the tub, under the shower head, and play
We went swimming with our friends and Leo & Emmett are great friends and love watermelon:
Gavi and I got matching headbands. We will be debuting them soon:
Leo likes to help Daddy fix things:
Gavi likes to smile and put everything in her mouth:
Leo and Gavi had a twinning moment, 2 years apart:
Gavi faked sick at school one day last week, then we got home and this is what she did. Does this look like a sick baby to you?
Leo got a huh-cut:
Leo has been doing SO well with potty training! More often than not, he goes the whole day without any accidents. He works for M&Ms, stickers and prizes. He got this really awesome prize and lined all of the trucks up himself! Brad almost fainted out of happiness:
Gavi still likes to stretch...a lot... (video):
Leo and Gavi and still BFFs and I still run around like a chicken with my head cut off in the mornings but I usually remember to bring everything they need for school everyday. While I'm running around, they are adorable together. Leo loves to go into her room and look at her and Gavi pushes herself aaaaaall the way up on her tummy and smiiiiles at Leo:
For your listening pleasure, I present to you,Leo singing family names: (video)



No comments:
Post a Comment